Day 75

Well, there I go letting my blog go. I am not letting myself go yet. Or my goals. The snow kicked my butt, and made me get cabin fever. It seems that just when we got the first batch of snow to melt, the second batch came to take its place. Was definitely nice to build a snowman, HOWEVER Woodie does NOT like snow...


To make a long story short...I'm officially ready for spring.

Things have picked back up with church. Bill's been busy with work, so I've been running the show. Been fun getting to know the kids. Definitely get to see some of their colors they normally hide when "real" adults are around. Tomorrow (today) is Acolyte training at church. Should have eight or nine kids. Pretty excited about it. Definitely put quite a few man hours into planning this. Its the first opportunity to get to "re-prove" myself, so to speak. It would be awesome if the kids would fly right tomorrow.

Back in the gym hardcore. Been trying some new things. Trying to switch it up to see how my body responds. Been hitting it hard on those ab bench things; making myself use the one with an incline. Cut down my cardio a little, but have been hitting the weights harder. Trying to really focus on my abs, and back. Since using the ab bench, I have noticed my entire back is sore. Not painful. Just sore. I can tell the muscles are getting stronger.

I'll start measuring again next week. Had some really great leads for jobs. Hopefully something will come of one or two of them. There's a new gym hiring, and I'd LOVE that. I would appreciate all prayers.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.