Day 89

So, I think I've set into a groove.  I'm still losing weight little by little.  Some of my jeans that haven't seen the light of day in a while, have made their way out of the closet.  Its been good to see them. 

But, in other news, on the job front...........I GOT A JOB!!!  Its part-time at the ball park here in Jackson.  I am ushering for the 2010 Diamond Jaxx season.  So, a lot of things flag on this one.  Part-time.  Temporary.  The Jaxx very rarely hire full-time positions from the street.  I'm hoping to land something by the end of the summer.  I'd love to be added to their regular staff. 

So, now comes the shopping.  I need new sneakers, khakis pants/shorts, and other random things.  But, I have time for some.  These aren't things I have to get all at once.

Many have asked about the Nissan position.  My 2nd interview was scheduled for 10am Friday.  They called me after 9am to tell me they filled the position Thurs, and told me not to bother showing up.  I was furious. 

Anytime Fitness called me and said they had narrowed all the current applicants down to me and one other person.  However, they're still accepting applications.  So, we'll see from them.  Hopefully I hear from them by Wednesday, because I have a 3rd interview with Best Buy.  I think I'll get offered that job, but who knows.  But, I would prefer to have the gym job. 

I am definitely seeing some light at the end of the tunnel :). 

Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.