today...thats what day it is

So, I've been very lax in doing posts.  Life has caught up with me.  I have two jobs now, and have been working A LOT more than I used to.  Youth group has hit full speed.  We're less than three months away from going to New Orleans.

I have still been working out here and there.  Haven't gained the weight back, but have lost some of the muscle.  Definitely got to get back in the swing of things.  I am going to start sitting down with my work schedule every week and mapping out when I'm going to go to the gym.

I have to.  Otherwise, I'm never going to get to my goal.  Got to get back to eating more strictly.  I take my lunch to work, so it shouldn't be an issue.  Time to be more disciplined again.

I am fully happy with the way my life is.  Definitely think the working out will make things even better.  If that is possible.  I adore my job at Best Buy.  Adore.  Its fun, challenging, and rewarding.  Love having bosses that have my back and give me opportunity.  Church is starting to settle with the drama.  Jason and I are finally in a rhythm.  While we're out of the honeymoon stage, and aren't getting along 100% of the time, we work.

Time to get down to work.  It will start Monday :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.