Went to meet w/ Ginger for my workout plan. She's got me doing 2 sets of 10 on the machines. Upper body one day. Lower body the next. 20 minutes of cardio everyday. I just did cardio today with Jenni. She and I work out the same, it seems. She gets bored easily doing the same thing over and over, as do I.
Worked out today for almost an hour, and I'm pooped. My hips are so sore, which is a good thing. Hopefully that means they'll go away lol. Going to start rotating on the weights tomorrow. The paper said the goal is to do that workout 3 days a week. So, I figured I could walk/run with Jenni. And the days I don't work out with her, do the weights. With her work schedule, I have a feeling I'll only be working out a few days a week with her, so that will balance out.
Definitely need to charge up my iPod for tomorrow. Jenni's got to work, so I'll be on my own.
Started using a website called CalorieCounter. You have to be prepared to put some time into it, but its going to be worth it. You input what you're eating, what you're doing in your workout, and your resulting weight. It analyzes everything, and gives you pointers. I <3 it already.
Definitely forcing myself to be disciplined with this. I don't have church tomorrow, so I'll be experimenting w/ times at the gym. I may go really early, or right after lunch. Didn't seem like there were as many people.
Thanks for the continuous prayers, and support!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.