First things first...Happy New Years to everyone!! Hope you have a year of blessings, and God draws you closer and shows Himself to you like none other.
Kind of got discouraged with the Calorie Count website today. I've lost over 3 lbs since Monday. Personally, I think thats good, right?! Well, the site is estimating I'll meet my goal of 45 lbs by Dec. 2, 2010. Not exactly July 15, like I'd wanted. But, Jason being the ever encouraging husband said, "But, babe, you're just starting out. You'll do it." And thats why I love him. Ok, a lot more reasons, but still.
Well, I have been to the gym everyday this week, and its kicked my butt. I did the 45 min cardio dance class last night, and thought I was going to die. However, after I was done and had rested for a minute, I felt amazing. Not going to lie, had I gone to bed at 8:30, I would have immediately fallen asleep.
Did a decent workout today. Used to ab machines, and the lower body weights. Also, did 15 minutes of cardio. Less than what Ginger suggested, but seriously, I was sore.
The gym is closed tomorrow so I'll probably just talk Jason into going for a walk with me. Will definitely have to hit it hard Saturday. My workout sheet Ginger gave me says the goal is working out 3 days a week. I think if I want to hit my goal, I'm going to have to hit it harder than that. How many days should I be doing my workout: five, six days?
Made a homemade pizza tonight with fresh tomatoes w/ no salt added tomato sauce, part-skim mozzarella, fresh mushrooms boiled with a tiny bit of garlic salt and pepper, turkey pepperoni, and a lot of spices. Definitely wasn't the greasy pizza I'm used to, but definitely not filled with the calories of Jason's Tombstone 4-meat, I'm used to splitting with him. It was pretty good, just different. I will just have to get used to that taste, which I knowI can.
Until next time....thanks again for all the prayers and support people are giving me. I really appreciate it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.