Ok...Snow sucks at life. I have been griping all winter about not getting any of the white dust. If I start doing it ever again...tell me to shut my trap.
I've got cabin fever worse than ever. I can't go to the gym. I couldn't go to Nashville. I love my husband more than anything. However, we've been stuck around each other basically non stop for five days. I don't drink a lot, especially since I started working out. But, I want a Smirnoff or something similar. And, guess what...there are none in this house...BOOOOO!
Did I mention I haven't been to the gym since Thurs? Its driving me nuts. The elliptical is calling my name. I refuse to measure myself this week. I flat out refuse. I will again next week. Don't think I've gained weight while being cooped up, but I don't want to see if I have hahaha.
Plus, to make matters worse for my mood...I'm PMSing so bad I can't see straight. Totally feel sorry for Jason. Everything is ticking me off. I need to take some aggression out on the weights soon. Hopefully that can happen tomorrow.
Pretty excited about Sunday's big game!! GO COLTS! Got a few friends coming over. Especially excited about Jamie coming. Will be good to see him, plus he's going to go work out with me, and give me pointers. Hopefully he has some tricks up his sleeve.
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.