Went to Jackson Fitness today....*drum roll, please*....I'm now a member, and will be for 12 months. I signed a contract. They waved the enrollment fee, and its cheaper than Gold's Gym. I'm very excited.
Worked out tonight. Ran 1/2 mile on the eliptical, did 1/2 mile on this sit-down cycling thing, and power walked for a mile. I have an appointment w/ a lady named Ginger tomorrow to sit down and discuss my goals, etc. She's going to come up w/ a 6 week workout for me. I'm glad that the membership came with that.
I'm actually going to start writing down what I'm eating. My scale tells me how many calories I need to maintain, so I need to make sure I'm eating quite a bit less.
Things I realized today....if Jenni isn't w/ me I must take my iPod. And, most importantly, ignore the teenage snot nosed cheerleaders who do ab work while I'm walking.

1 comments:
Yay for getting started! That's awesome that the 6 week plan is included :)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.