Day Three

Had a meeting with Gold's Gym on Tuesday. Not so great. Was far more expensive than I expected it to be, so am going to have to wait til after a few paychecks.

When will I get a paycheck, who knows?! But, when it comes down to it, either I trust the Lord will provide or I don't. End of story. So, I'm going to trust.

Had a great interview yesterday. All things considered (misplacing my application, managers not communicating that I was scheduled, etc.). The interviewing manager said the GM would call me by the end of the week to set up another interview or an orientation. Orientation sounds amazing. I told them I wanted a host position, but would settle for a server's job. Praying that they give me a host spot.

The more I research, and plan, the more I'm committed to this. I'm going to lose this weight. I'm not going to be that person that gives to everyone else, and lets myself go. I have to take care of me before I can fully take care of anyone else. That might sound selfish to some. But thats how you get to where I am today.

I can do this. I'm not giving up. Jason and my mom are the best cheerleaders for this.

Thanks for the continued prayers.

<3 A

1 comments:

Chasity said...

I am your first (official) blog follower! Way to go for taking positive steps to a better you! I am excited to follow your journey although I don't see where you have 45 pounds to lose! I am hoping and praying to gain about 25 pounds by my birthday, hopefully all in the belly region :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.