CHEST: 43 in
LEFT BICEP: 15 in
RIGHT BICEP: 14.5 in
WAIST: 37 in
HIPS: 42 in
LEFT THIGH: 23.25 in
RIGHT THIGH: 23 in
Not anywhere near where I want to be.
Had an utter blessing given to me!! God is so good! There is a weightloss competition going on in Jackson. The proceeds go to support the building of a Christian children's home in Mexico. Well, obviously we couldn't afford for me to enter. A mystery saint paid for my entry!!! The competition goes until March 1st, and the winner gets 100 bucks. Now, I have even more incentive to work REALLY hard.
Went to the abs class today. Totally kicked my butt! After the weigh-in at Natural Affects (if you're interested in doing the competition...there's another weigh in tomorrow just email me to let me know you're wanting to go!), I went back to the gym for cardio dance class. They started the new Zumba thing. Its basically a latin cardio dance class. Fun, but different than the last class. Did my lower body weights and called it a day.
I'm pooped, which is a good thing, I think. Bought one of those food scales, and a hand juicer from Walmart today. Should help me keep track of how much I'm eating easier.
Love to you all. Ciao.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.