Well, yesterday was a weird day for me in this whole process. I waited for Jenny to get off, so I'd have someone to work out with. Turned out she was too tired. Well, I decided I wasn't going to the gym. Then, I started my DVR'd recording of Biggest Loser and saw these 300+ people riding on stationary bikes the equivalent of a marathon, so I got off my butt and went to the gym to do ride my 10 min, and run 15 on the elliptical. Don't care what anyone says negative, that show is inspiring. End of story.
Well, I did my cardio and it hurt the first 5 min. My body was tired, and the gym was the last place I wanted to be. Did my weights. Had someone inform me I was using one of the ab machines wrong. Ginger had told me it was one of the hardest machines when you were first starting back working out. I had thought it was easy. First time using it right I was like, "OMG!" I'm still feeling a bit of a burn today.
The soreness has seemed to go away for the most part, but I can still feel where I've worked out. Probably going to try to bump up on the reps in the next week or so. I already have on a few of the machines, but I think I'll be doing it on the rest, too.
So, I was watching TV after I got home last night, and I went to scratch my shoulder. Well, I had to somewhat flex, I guess, to get to it. Guess what? I have a muscle buldge there. It made me smile all over. I then, of course, had to flex my arms. I'm starting to see a developing crease. That makes me smile all over. I just wish my abs would catch up.
I'm having problems with getting hungry later at night. I know I don't need to bump up my fiber. Maybe I need to bump up protein...not sure. Maybe I just need to eat a heartier dinner. I'm eating like a bird, no joke. But its all healthy. I think my body may still be used to all the junk that just coats your stomach. I'll give it another week, and then we'll see.
I have had some people "add" me, so to speak, on the Calorie website. There's a 23 year old newlywed thats in the same boat as I am. Hopefully, we'll be able to help each other out.
Heading to church tonight since we don't have snow yet. Got a Sunday School meeting. Hopefully it doesn't start snowing until after I get home.
Until next time..

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.