Today just doesn't feel like Sunday. Missed church which has thrown my whole day off.
I drug my butt to the gym anyways. Man, did it make me go UGGGGGGGGGGGH! But, it was necessary.
I'm learning things that I would think would be low calories, well aren't. And vice versa. And I am learning how to proportion my meals to get maximum energy.
Seems like a lot of people aren't following through on their goals. Less people are showing up to the gym. Etc.
I've been at this for two weeks (as of tomorrow) at the gym. I have learned quite a few things:
1) My Michael Jackson playlist has to be the best cardio workout music EVER. I love that "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough," is what plays on the last few minutes of my workout.
2) Casting Crowns is the best weight lifting music.
3) The old guy at the gym who, when he's asked why he works out so hard, says, "If I don't take care of myself, my kids will have to." He's an inspiration, and I love seeing him there.
4) Its doubtful Tues will ever be my rest day. Watching the people on Biggest Loser push me to get off my butt and go do my 25 minutes of cardio and my weight training.
5) My legs will forever get toned faster than any part of my body. I love and hate that all at the same time.
6) I need one of those arm iPod thingies (eBay will probably be getting some business soon for one, thanks to my amazing husband :) ) Unless, someone has one to fit a 1st Gen Nano they want to sell me for cheap cheap.
Going out and hitting it hard looking for a job tomorrow. I'm revisting some places I've already been and doing another application. I'm revisting other places I've already been, and checking in. I'm ready to work. Jackson residents, know of anything: holla at your girl.
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.