Day 43--Jan 12th

Gym Day 15
Man...Day 43.  I made this goal over a month ago.  Can't believe it.  15 days of working out in the gym.  Ok.  Eleven.  But, still.  Well, its Tuesday which means its time for me to step up to the plate, and share my tale.  Or on the plate, I should say, and share my tail ;).

CHEST: 40 in (43)

LEFT BICEP: 13.5 in (15)

RIGHT BICEP: 13.5 in (14.5)

WAIST: 36 in (37)

HIPS: 41 in (42)

LEFT THIGH: 23 in (23.25)

RIGHT THIGH: 22.5 in (23)
 
SCALE: 183 (191)
 
In two weeks I'VE LOST TEN POUNDS!!!!!!!  I'm so excited I can't see straight.  I was cleaning house yesterday, and was onto my bathroom.  I stepped up on the scale, because it was in my way.  Well, I happened to look down and saw some numbers I haven't seen in a while.  I was overjoyed.  Talking to my mom, I had to put the phone down, and stand normal.  And there it was 183.0.  I'm out of the 190s, and I'm NOT going back.  I was just so thrilled I couldn't stand it.  Ok, enough celebrating, because I haven't reached the goal yet.
 
The only frustrating thing right now is that the fat from my stomach isn't leaving!!!!  SO FRUSTRATING.  My legs are getting pretty toned again.  My arms are on their way.  But this gut won't leave.  Its starting to look different, which leads me to believe there are muscles developing underneath.  Maybe it will start disappearing soon.  I've already lost an inch, so thats a good sign.  Glad Marie had the idea to do measurements.
 
So, I've learned somethings in the past few days studying labels.  A lot of these "weight loss" dinners suck at life.  They're high in sodium.  Do you know what feeds on sodium?  FAT!  So, I started searching for something else.  Banquet dinners, surpringly enough, are your best bet.  Of course, some of them are uber high in calories, but some aren't.  I had a chicken pasta dinner yesterday for under 300 calories.  Plus, it didn't have the wopping "high in sodium" bad point, that most of these dinners do.  It had a reasonable amount based on its size.  Plus, it was delicious.
 
Well, I have some job prospects that I have to go see about today.  Got pretty good feelings about these.  Hoping to be working soon, and not being the little house wife very much longer.  Then its off to the gym to finish everything up by 5:15 so I can go to the Abs Class.  Haven't been in a few days, need to hit it back up. 
 
Thanks for the support, and continuous prayers.  Until next time ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.